FORSI Innovations Ltd is a family owned and operated New Zealand company based in Matamata, Waikato.
FORSI Stands for – Filtration Opportunities Release Smart Innovations.
The company is owned and operated by Terry Hawes along with sons, Craig and Darren.
Terry’s background is in dairy farming, commercial construction (Fletcher Construction) and agricultural engineering. Ten years ago he and his wife purchased the family business, J S (Jim) Jobe Ltd and renamed it AG-WORX. This company serves the farming industry with DeLaval milking systems, water pumping systems and filtration.
It is from this company that FORSI Innovations Ltd has emerged. The company came about through seeing the lack of suitable filter systems on the market to cater for the growing demand from water quality issues.
A filter system was needed that suited the unique New Zealand conditions.
Over the past seven years Terry and his sons have been manufacturing and continually developing the Aquafier IM Iron & Manganese automated water filtration systems.
Through continual research and development into the Aquafier systems, the company now has one of New Zealand’s most advanced water filtration systems on the market. The systems are built for the unique New Zealand environment and utilise the latest technology from Grundfos and other reputable equipment suppliers.
FORSI has also been working towards the filtration of waste water from dairy effluent, turning this waste water into two highly valuable resources - clean dry compostable solids for fertiliser, and clean clear water for irrigation or re-use in the dairy shed. This water has no odours, pathogens, total suspended solids, total dissolved solids, total nitrogen, potassium or phosphorous, enabling this water to be discharged direct to the waterways if needed without prosecution.
We know of no other filtration system that can take the washdown water directly from the cowshed yard and process for reuse to this high standard.
Systems for Project Management
- Design Team – FORSI works alongside the dealer to design the optimal system to suit the customer’s requirements.
- Manufacture – FORSI Innovations Ltd employ highly skilled custom fabricators to make each system to a high quality.
- Installation – FORSI works alongside each dealer to carry out the installations.
If requested, FORSI will be on site for the commissioning of the system.
Each system is custom made, therefore quality is controlled throughout the build.
We work on a progress payment system, 50% deposit on order, 40% payment before delivery and 10% ten days after installation is complete. This is to ensure the cash flow budget is adhered to. This is outlined on each quotation.
FORSI Innovations Ltd manufactures filtration systems for Grundfos NZ. The systems are sold through Grundfos dealers as well as other authorised installers such as Waterforce, nationwide.
At a later date the FORSI systems will be sold into the Australian market through Grundfos Australia.
- Together with AG-WORX we have fabricated pump reticulation systems for use in the export of iron sand to Northern Australia for Rocktec Ltd, Matamata.
- FORSI Innovations Ltd designed and manufactured stainless steel contra sheer screens for the equine industry – filtering effluent from horse pools.
- Designed and manufactured stainless steel clarifiers for suspended solids removal.
- Designed and supplied filtration equipment for the horse racing industry – flow rates to 2,000L/min
- Designed containerised filtration systems for :
- New Zealand townships,
- Townships on the island of Wallace & Futuna – French Polynesia,
- Shell Todd on-shore petro-chemical plant, Taranaki – on site filtration of potable water supply,
- Wallace Corp Meats – potable water filtration, 400,000ltrs per day.
- In working with other companies we have found our knowledge in specialist areas of filtration has become sought after. e.g. troubleshooting; system design; layout of site works etc.